你是安全的,你躺在大自然的怀中。
You are safe. You are lying in the arms of Nature.
你是绝对安全的,大自然拥抱着你。
You are absolutely safe. Nature is embracing you.
现在,闭上眼睛,放松你的头皮,放松脸部其余肌肉,放松你的舌头和嘴唇,缓慢呼吸。
Now, close your eyes and relax. Feel everything relaxing from your scalp, to your facial muscles, to your tongue and lips, and breathe slowly.
闭眼的同时,眼睛在眼窝中随意翻动,没有什么重点,就是上下左右翻动就行,缓慢呼吸。
While closing your eyes, let your eyes roll freely in their sockets. With nothing to focus on, just let your eyes roll around in all directions, and breathe slowly.
感受脖子后面的肌肉,当你觉得已经很放松了,尝试着让松弛再进一步。
Feel the muscles in the back of your neck. When you are completely at ease with yourself, remember to relax further.
放松你的胸部,深吸一口气,屏住,呼气并吹出你所有的紧张情绪。
Relax your chest. Take a deep breath. Hold. Then, exhale out all your tension.
深深地吸入安全感,缓慢地呼吸,呼气时,释放越来越多的紧张情绪。
Deeply inhale peace. Keep breathing slowly, releasing more and more tension as you exhale.
你是大自然的孩子,大自然宽恕你所做的一切,在宽恕中熄灭你的恐惧。
You are Nature's child. Nature forgives everything you do. In forgiveness, extinguish all your fears.
你是大自然的孩子,大自然接纳你所有的过错,在温暖中融化你的焦虑。
You are Nature's child. Nature takes in all your mistakes. In warmth, melt away all your anxiety.
你是大自然的孩子,大自然呵护你全部的生命,在拥抱中开放你的心灵。
You are Nature 's child. Nature takes care of your entire life. In embrace, open up your heart.
你的身体已经放松了,感觉温暖而安全,感觉轻松,幸福感沁入身体。
Your body, now relaxed, feels warm and safe. As you are feeling relaxed, happiness permeates your body.
告诉自己,身体内没有骨头,只有松弛。
Tell yourself that there are no bones in your body, only relaxation.
告诉自己,我不是这个身体,我只是深深的、规律的呼吸。
Tell yourself, I’m not this body, I am just this deep and regular breathing.
感受心脏背后与脊椎之间,那里有深深的、舒适的安全感。
Feel the deep and comfortable security between the back of your heart and your spine.
我们深呼吸三次,吸入安宁的空气,呼出最后的紧张。
Let us breathe deeply three times, breathe in the peaceful air, breathe out the last trace of anxiety.
第一次:吸入安宁,呼出紧张;
First breath: Inhale peace, exhale nervousness.
第二次:吸入安全,呼出紧张;
Second breath: Inhale safety, exhale nervousness.
第三次:吸入宁静,呼出紧张。
Third breath: Inhale tranquility, exhale nervousness.
你不是你的身体,身体从佛性中升起,终将分解在佛性中。
You are not your body. Your body rises from Buddha-Nature and will eventually dissolve into Buddha-Nature.
你是身体中的舒适松弛,舒适中没有你的身体,松弛是你的身体。
You are the comfort and relaxation in your body. In comfort there is none of your body. Relaxation is your body.
你不是大脑意识,意识从佛性中升起,终将消失在佛性中。
You are not consciousness in the brain. Consciousness rises from Buddha-Nature and will eventually disappear into Buddha-Nature.
你是意识中的透明纯净,纯净中没有你的意识,透明是你的意识。
You are the purity and transparency in your consciousness. In purity there is none of your consciousness. Transparency is your consciousness.
你不是心灵感受,感受从佛性中升起,终将融化于佛性中。
You are not feelings in your heart. Feelings rise from Buddha- Nature and will eventually melt into Buddha-Nature.
你是感受中的安详宁静,宁静中没有你的感受,安详是你的心灵。
You are the inner peace of serenity in feelings. Within the inner peace there is none of your feelings. Serenity is your heart.
大自然在你之内,你在大自然之中。
Nature is within you. You are within Nature.
将自己的生命形体,交给大自然保护,自己的意识记忆,融入大自然心中。
Take your life's form. Surrender it to Nature's protection. Take your consciousness and memories. Merge it into Nature's heart.
你没有了自己,安详柔软的身体中,是大自然深深的爱,浓郁纯净的爱。
Let go of yourself. Within your peaceful and soft body, is Nature's deep love, pure and rich love.
你沉浸在爱中,唯有爱是你。
You are immersed in love. Only love is you.
你是安全的,你是绝对安全的。
You are safe. You are absolutely safe.